Thursday 8 August 2013

Ratby Parish Registers 1624 to 1812 transcribed and reconstructed by Jonathan Wilshire in 1989



I have recently been given a copy of  the above book and I am happy to check any information about baptisms, marriages and burials for Ratby within the dates mentioned above, the information is not complete as there have been many misfortunes with the parish registers for Ratby.  Please let me know names and dates and I am more than happy to check these for you and if there is information I will let you know. I am unable to send any scanned images as I believe the book is still in copyright

I believe the above book is still available for loan from UK libraries so you can see the book for yourself.if you hire it from your local library.

Best wishes

Leicestershire Lass